SEPA Cyber Attack
The Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA), which was hit by a ransomware incident on Christmas Eve, led a public webinar, Cybercrime: Ready, Resilient & Responsive which sought to communicate the ‘lessons learned’ to private, public and third sector organisations across Scotland. The webinar on Wednesday 27th October, gave a unique perspective into SEPA’s experience of a cyberattack. Speakers include SEPA, Police Scotland, the Scottish Government, and the National Cyber Resilience Advisory Board.
- News release: media.sepa.org.uk
- SEPA response: https://www.sepa.org.uk/media/593774/…
- Full info: https://www.sepa.org.uk/about-us/cybe…
- CyberScotland support: www.cyberscotland.com
- 27.10.21 Cyber Crime Audit Publication