The Cyber Security Information Sharing Partnership (CiSP) is a joint industry and government initiative set up to exchange cyber threat information in real time, in a secure, confidential and dynamic environment, increasing situational awareness and reducing the impact on UK business.
Why should you become a member of CiSP?
- engagement with industry and government counterparts in a secure environment
- early warning of cyber threats
- ability to learn from experiences, mistakes, successes of other users and seek advice
- an improved ability to protect their company network
- access to free network monitoring reports tailored to your organisations’ requirements.