Developing an incident response plan is a critical step towards preparing a robust and effective incident management and technical response capability. Good incident management will help reduce the financial and operational impact on your business.
CyberScotland Partner, Scottish Business Resilience Centre, have created a Cyber Incident Response Pack that contains documents to help support your organisation plan your response to a cyber incident. The documents will compliment any existing Incident Response Plan or assist you in creating one.
The Incident Response Pack contains
- Incident Response Guide Introduction
- Prepare Your Business Checklist: Use this checklist to help prepare for, respond and recover from cyber incidents.
- Emergency Contact List Template: Use this word document to capture business emergency contact details.
- Incident Response Communications: Core questions you need to address when planning and dealing with a crisis.
- Legal Implications of a Cyber Incident: Awareness of key commercial and legal implications of a cyber incident. Who do you need to report to and by when?
For more information on dealing with a cyber incident visit: https://www.cyberscotland.com/incident-response/