Developing an incident response plan is a critical step towards preparing a robust and effective incident management and technical response capability. Good incident management will help reduce the financial and operational impact on your business.
CyberScotland Partner, the Cyber and Fraud Centre – Scotland, have created a Cyber Incident Response Pack that contains documents to help support your organisation plan your response to a cyber incident. The documents will compliment any existing Incident Response Plan or assist you in creating one.
The Incident Response Pack contains
- Incident Response Guide Introduction
- Prepare Your Business Checklist: Use this checklist to help prepare for, respond and recover from cyber incidents.
- Emergency Contact List Template: Use this word document to capture business emergency contact details.
- Incident Response Communications: Core questions you need to address when planning and dealing with a crisis.
- Legal Implications of a Cyber Incident: Awareness of key commercial and legal implications of a cyber incident. Who do you need to report to and by when?
For more information on dealing with a cyber incident visit: https://www.cyberscotland.com/incident-response/